Plaisance du Gers
Holiday accommodation available in the sunny south west of France in a small town called Plaisance du Gers, near all amenities and overlooking the Arros river. Stone house built around 1800 adjacent to public garden with 3 levels of accommodation which includes:
- Lounge dining room for 8, with 2 large windows facing street and bed settee (would suit one adult), fireplace (not in use) carpet rugs.
- Small cellar, long corridor, toilet and wide oak stairway with landing leading to second floor.
- Spacious bedroom (double bed) with 2 large windows, fireplace (not in use), hanging space, chest of drawers, desk and plasma television for upstairs or downstairs as preferred.
- Adjacent second bedroom for 2 young children (single bed and young child's bed) drawers, hanging space and toys.
- Third bedroom (double bed) with wardrobe, table and chairs and views of the Arros and stone bridge.
- Fourth bedroom (twin beds) with wardrobe, table and chairs and lounge chair.
- Fifth bedroom (single bed and double bed) with a chest of draws, table and chairs.
- Well equipped spacious kitchen
- Separate bathroom with shower, basin and toilet.
- Second shower and toilet on the ground level.
- Barbecue-dishwasher-freezer-washing machine-electric heating-linen.
Click here to contact us